- What was your favorite color? ( I don't think I've ever asked you that)
- How did you keep your nails so gorgeous?
- What advice would you give me as a new teacher?
- How in the world do you teach kids to read? I felt lost in Literacy I.
- Do you think I'll be a good teacher?
- Will I always be so stubborn...?
- How can I be a better wife?
- Should I do a masters equivalency or just do a masters?
- What was your favorite dessert?
- Is it okay that I learned how to play poker? :) LOL
- What advice do you have about being a mother?
- Are you proud of me?
- How can Brooke and I better deal with dad's marriage?
- What do you wish you had done before the end?
- Should I keep my hair long or short?
- What should I do for a summer job?
- How do I fill the hole you left?
- When will I get to see you again?
- Am I doing a good job at Dixon?
- What do you miss most about our family?
- How's Briana?
- What do I need to do to be better spiritually?
- Do you know how much we miss you?
- Are you okay with the new wife?
Monday, May 5, 2008
You are always on my mind
As time passes I find myself coming up with all kinds of questionst that I would like to ask my mom. Here are just a few of them:
Posted by Jamie Densley Fieber at 2:48 PM