Monday, May 5, 2008

You are always on my mind

As time passes I find myself coming up with all kinds of questionst that I would like to ask my mom. Here are just a few of them:
  • What was your favorite color? ( I don't think I've ever asked you that)
  • How did you keep your nails so gorgeous?
  • What advice would you give me as a new teacher?
  • How in the world do you teach kids to read? I felt lost in Literacy I.
  • Do you think I'll be a good teacher?
  • Will I always be so stubborn...?
  • How can I be a better wife?
  • Should I do a masters equivalency or just do a masters?
  • What was your favorite dessert?
  • Is it okay that I learned how to play poker? :) LOL
  • What advice do you have about being a mother?
  • Are you proud of me?
  • How can Brooke and I better deal with dad's marriage?
  • What do you wish you had done before the end?
  • Should I keep my hair long or short?
  • What should I do for a summer job?
  • How do I fill the hole you left?
  • When will I get to see you again?
  • Am I doing a good job at Dixon?
  • What do you miss most about our family?
  • How's Briana?
  • What do I need to do to be better spiritually?
  • Do you know how much we miss you?
  • Are you okay with the new wife?
  • etc....

2 comments:

Amber said...

Loved this post! You know sometimes you just don't realize all the random little things you wish you could have asked.

Pauly said...

Oh Jamie, that was so tender. I wish I knew how to fill the void with out filling the void.