Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My dream

I had a dream last night about my mom. It was so real. I dreamt that she got some sort of reprieve from death and came back to us. We knew that it was only for a short time and so there was a sense of urgency. She looked so beautiful and healthy. I remember not even being able to contain the amount of things I wanted to say to her. Word just started flowing out of me. I just talked and talked, nonstop. I also held on her to for dear life. Just being close to her again was so comforting. She just listened quietly and smiled. I don't even remember what I said to her, just that I got to talk to her and hold her hand again. I woke up happy and sad at the same time. My heart aches to really see her again, but it was so wonderful to be with her, at least in my dreams.

2 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

I'm crying....thanks:) Really though, it was nice to read.

Dawn said...

I wish for dreams like that.

It is nice when we can dream of our moms and have it feel almost REAL.

Thinking of you.